Artpark's 2020 Gala has been postponed until Fall 2020. Please monitor our website for additional details.
Join us for an exciting celebration of Artpark's continuing growth!
$10,000 Center Stage Sponsor
- Premium seating for twenty (20) at the Gala
- Bucket of Champagne on your two (2) tables
- Corporate logo and recognition with links on Artpark’s website, electronic, and printed material
- Signage and recognition from stage during Gala
- One (1) Full Page Ad in Gala Program Book
- Two (2) Season VIP Walk-Around tickets to “Tuesdays in the Park” Concert Series with VIP Parking
- Tickets for ten (10) guests in the Director’s Deck at one “Coors Light Concerts at Artpark” with VIP Parking
- Six (6) tickets to a Mainstage concert (Presented by Artpark & Co.)* Based on availability
- Recognition on Artpark’s Jumbotron for the 2020 Summer Season
- One (1) Blue Artparker Annual Membership Package
$5,000 Spotlight Sponsor
- Seating for ten (10) at the Gala
- Corporate logo and recognition on Artpark’s website and printed material
- Signage during the Gala
- Half ½ Page Ad in Gala Program Book
- Four (4) General Admission Season Packages for the “Tuesdays in the Park” Concert Series
- Advanced notification and purchasing opportunities to all Artpark concerts at the 2020 Summer Season
- Free parking to all Artpark events at Artpark State Park
- Six (6) tickets to a Mainstage concert (Presented by Artpark & Co.)*Based on availability
- One (1) Green Artparker Annual Membership Package
$3,500 Supporting Cast Sponsor
- Seating for ten (10) at Gala Event
- Corporate recognition on Artpark’s website and printed material
- Quarter Page ¼ Ad in Gala Program Book
- One (1) Red Artparker Annual Membership Package
Sponsorships can be purchased online: Click here
Please contact Carrie Veltri at [email protected]park.net or 716-754-2017
2020 GALA SUPPORTING CAST SPONSORS:
BOND, SCHOENECK, & KING, PLLC
THOMAS B. BURROWS
EMPLOYER SERVICES CORPORATION
MODERN DISPOSAL SERVICES
mount st. mary's hospital
SEVENSON ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES, INC.
MARLA AND JEFFREY WILLIAMS
ARTPARK VIP PARKING FOR WHOLE 2021 SUMMER SEASON
You will never need to think about parking again - at least not while you are at Artpark for the 2021 Summer Season! Grab your spot for the entire season, and of course this one will have your name on it. Throw your bidding paddle in the air, and be careful, you may have some competition for this one! Donated by Artpark
TWO VIP WALK-AROUND TICKETS FOR THE TUESDAYS IN THE PARK SERIES
Enjoy great views of the stage during Artpark’s award-winning concerts series (Tuesday evenings, June - August), while you mix and mingle with other VIP guests and sponsors. Donated by Artpark
TUESDAYS IN THE PARK VIP BOX*
The true and original Artpark VIP experience! Twenty tickets will be made available to one concert in Artpark’s popular and award-winning Tuesdays in the Park concert series during the 2021 Summer Season. You will have an option to display your company logo on the Jumbotrons along with other sponsors on the night of the show. This win will come with bar service, easy access to restrooms and the Hard Rock Café in the upper VIP area. Donated by Artpark
*Based on show availability
COORS LIGHT SERIES VIP BOX*
Another VIP experience at Artpark with twenty tickets, bar service, easy access to restrooms and the Hard Rock Café in the upper VIP of Artpark’s outdoor Amphitheater. The Coors Light Series is perfect for music-lovers with more modern and eclectic tastes. Concert options to be announced. Donated by Artpark
*Based on show availability
FRONT ROW PASS!
Have you ever wanted that special concert experience? To be up close and personal with the bands and know there’s always a spot for you? Well here’s your chance to win our ultimate Front Row Pass! You and a guest will have the best spots in the house for every Tuesday in the Park concert. Win your commemorative Front Row Pass badge and we’ll see you at the front of the stage all summer.
AND MORE STILL TO COME!
Dr. Kevin and Mrs. Lisa Berman
Jason & Lisa Brydges
You may already know this, but Artpark & Company is a not for profit organization whose mission is to produce and present excellence in the performing and visual arts. Artpark creates unique cultural experiences in a casual, natural setting where artistic talent is nurtured and flourishes in an atmosphere that is entertaining, educational and interactive for Artpark visitors.