Volunteer At artpark
Artpark is fortunate enough to have over 300 of the most active and enthusiastic volunteers that any arts organization could ask for.
We are always seeking volunteers for the following positions:
- Mainstage Theater ushers
- 50/50 Raffle ticket sellers at Outdoor Concerts
- Ticket scanners
- Patron I.D. verification
- Administrative help
- and more!
All candidates must have exceptional communication skills and be physically able to negotiate the park's uneven landscape (which includes staircases and hills), and stand for extended periods of time.
Artpark presents 100+ events during the summer each year. These programs that have a need for volunteers include:
- Tuesdays in the Park presented by M&T Bank (June-August)
- Coors Light Concerts* (June-August, various dates)
- Mainstage Theater performances (May-August, various dates)
- Fairy House Festival (June 9)
- Free Family Saturdays (July)
- Strawberry Moon Festival (June 22)
- Plasticiens Volants "Pearl" (August 22)
- and more!
*Coors Light Concerts volunteers who commit time on a concert day are entitled to enter the event for free prior to or after their shift.
To receive a 2019 Volunteer Application, please send an email including your name, address, and phone number to Volunteer Coordinator Francine DelMonte at [email protected] or call 716-754-9000 ext 103