We invite you to consider joining our family of Sponsors from across the Western New York region that partner with and support Artpark!
For over forty years ARTPARK has been the premier destination for performing and visual arts showcased on the scenic 150 acres on the Lower Niagara River. An association with Artpark is a link to an established brand and an outstanding history spanning four decades of exciting accomplishments, honors and awards.
Since 1997 the diverse programming at Artpark has been presented by Artpark & Company, is a 501c3 nonprofit arts and education organization that operates the Earl W. Brydges Artpark State Park under licensed agreement with New York State Parks. Private, public and corporate sponsor support is vital to Artpark's annual summer programming.
Artpark's unique programming of Mainstage Theater shows and events, visual art, family and children's programming and award winning outdoor concerts continues to raise the regional bar for unique destinations here in the Buffalo Niagara market.
Artpark programming depends on sponsor support
Artpark's annual season programming is exciting and diverse - with sponsor opportunities existing at all levels.
- Mainstage Theater Productions
- Visual Art Projects and Visiting Artists
- Free Music Series in Artpark's scenic Park location
- Award winning Tuesday in the Park and Coors Light Concert series in the outdoor amphitheater
- Family and Children's Programming
- Creative educational programming for youths
Sponsorship Benefits to be enjoyed!
Artpark sponsors value their role in the support of the visual and performing arts that Artpark & Company present. Over two hundred thousand patrons, families and visitors are impacted annually by Artpark's programming. Artpark season sponsors enjoy high visibility and recognition as well as VIP benefits that include
- On site visibility at the Mainstage Theater and Outdoor Amphitheater during events,
- Recognition in Artpark's print materials distributed during the year (Season brochure, playbills, park signage).
- Sponsor acknowledgment on www.artpark.net; higher level sponsors also feature a link.
- Exclusive opportunities for client entertainment including private receptions, tickets and VIP parking.
- Promotional opportunities for on-site displays; exclusive to Artpark sponsors
Demonstrate your company's philanthropic commitment to the quality of live and growth in our Western New York region by linking yourself to the award winning Artpark brand!
artpark's 2017 SEASON sponsors
Artpark gratefully acknowledges the partnership with New York State Office
of Parks Recreation, and Historic Preservation.
For information on exciting sponsorship opportunities for the coming Artpark Season, please contact
Artpark's Corporate Sponsor Office at 716-754-9007 or [email protected].