• Artpark, a New York State Park, is open year-round. Scheduled events at the park take place from May to September.
• Artpark's outdoor concerts take place at the venue's Outdoor Amphitheater while the park's Mainstage Theater is the site of Broadway musical,BPO performances, and special concert events as well as high school graduations and dance recitals.
• Outdoor Amphitheater opens at 4:30pm on concert days.
• Gates open 1 hour prior to MOST Mainstage Theater events.
• We do not make public announcements during any performance.
• Beer and wine are sold at most park events (excluding family performances). Picture ID required for all ages.
• Tailgating is prohibited prior to any Artpark event.
• All children, regardless of age, must present a ticket to enter the Mainstage Theater.
• Camping on NYS Park Grounds is prohibited.
• Fishing, walking, jogging and bicycling are encouraged throughout the park, although bicycling is discouraged during outdoor concert events for the convenience and safety of patrons.
• Artpark provides several sheltered and unsheltered designated areas that are ideal for picnicking. Picnics are allowed within the park at any time, but must be contained to areas outside of the Outdoor Amphitheater on afternoons of scheduled outdoor concerts.
• There are several sites of historical and cultural significance located throughout Artpark, including the original site of the Portage, a Hopewell Indian Burial Mound and remnants of the Oak Hill Mansion. Tours of the parks geological and historic sites, and nature trails are periodically provided by the New York State Interpretive Programs Office. For info, call 716.745.7848.
450 South Fourth Street
Lewiston, New York 14092