This whimsical outdoor festival held annually in the Lower Park of Artpark (Use 4th Street Entrance - Click here for Park map) attracts families and friends looking to create, discover, and play!
Enjoy hands on art activities, live music and dance performances, discover hundreds of tiny fairy house creations and more!
- View tiny fairy house creations in the Fairy House Tour
- Sit down with the storyteller
- Catch live performances by Lewiston Dance at 12:30pm & 1:30pm
- Get creative with a variety of make and take art activities
- Sing along with the Hill Brothers at 1pm & 3pm
- Get your picture taken with the Fairy Queen
- Don't forget to make a wish on the Wishing Tree
- Check out the artist-created fairy houses in the Art Gallery
- Meet LuLu the mystical unicorn
- Build a fairy house in the Artpark woods
Each year families, school groups, scout troops, and organizations participate in the "Fairy House Tour," by building creative fairy houses to be put on display during the festival.
Cash prizes will be given to the top 3 houses!
Registration is closed for 2015. If you are interested in participating in the 2016 Festival, please contact Katie Miller at [email protected]
2015 Fairy House Tour Winners: TBA
A special exhibit of artist-created houses will be showcased in the Artpark Gallery during the festival on June 7 through June 26th. The Albright-Knox Art Gallery will jury the Artist Fairy Houses. Artpark will award 3 PRIZE WINNERS (One $300 Grand Prize and two $100 Honorable Mentions).
Registration for the 2015 exhibit is now closed. If you are interested in creating a house for the 2016 exhibit, please contact Tanis Winslow at [email protected]
2015 Artist Exhibit Winners TBA!
For more information, please contact the Artpark Box Office at 716-754-4375